New Jersey

Vendors

Last night i attended my first bridal show. I really enjoyed it and received alot of great information. The show took place at the grand chalet. They had many vendors, hoping you guys have either used or went to visit and can give me some opinions on who i met with. their vendors  that i was interested in were gemini dj's, the red carpet bridal, glenmar photographers, nj photo party, and Alan Quinn orchestra......anyone ever heard of these companies? FeedBack please!!! =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendors

• dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i believe alan quinn is the organist/music director at the church i got married at....

that's about all i know about those vendors

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    heard great things about Alan Quinn....as for glenmmar...  that seems to be below average photography to me.  I'd look some more...  take a look at who I used..  www.mzorn.com  

Shows are fun and a great way to see what's out there.  I'm glad you had fun...good luck!!

• edited December 2011
    we are using gemini productions!!! we have seen them before at previous weddings plus my fiancee knows one of the djs who will  be the head dj at our wedding.... if you go with them you should def ask for Tom and Mike together as they are super awesome and at all the weddings i went to with them playing they were great!
  • gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gemini Productions have been mentioned on the boards but I have not heard of the other vendors.
    Anniversary
  • calbeecalbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Blooming Studios for Photo and Video: www.bloomingstudios.com
  • goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_vendors-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:a4f77cea-b353-4b40-ae78-e8bdce545f14Post:a309ed54-a44e-41a7-9e01-2bf0305b21d1">Re: Vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out Blooming Studios for Photo and Video: <a href="http://www.bloomingstudios.com" rel="nofollow">www.bloomingstudios.com</a>
    Posted by calbee[/QUOTE]

Do you work for Blooming Studios???   LOL..smells like a vendor to me!
  • calbeecalbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No...I am a bride to be....planning my April 2011 wedding. I booked them for my wedding and was very impressed with their work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards