Christian Weddings

Prayers Please

Hey ladies! I'm about to head out to Meet the Teacher. I'm really nervous as this will be my first one as "the" teacher. (I'm student teaching this year and will be with the class for the entire school year.) Can you ladies please just pray that everything will go smoothly and that I won't be too nervous. TIA!

Re: Prayers Please

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying for you! Just be yourself and everything will go smoothly. Let us know how everything went afterwards :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    i will be praying!!!! (:  GL!
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be praying!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Hugs and prayers! The first "Back to School" night is always the hardest. Enjoy it and we will be around for moral support. I step back into my classroom to start my 13 year next week and I still get nervous ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • edited December 2011
    You're probably home by now, sorry I'm late. Hope it went well! I get nervous for that every year haha. This will be my 4th year. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have a feeling this already happened but I'm praying anyway
    imageAnniversary
  • Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!! The night went really well. I was able to meet many of the students and their parents. I'm so excited now for the first day of school on Monday!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome, have fun! What grade will you be teaching? That's so cool that you get to meet them before the school year. Our Meet the Teacher Night is in September after the first month of school. It's also cool that you get to student teach the whole year! I only got to do it for 4 months haha. 
  • edited December 2011
    So glad to hear it went well! yay

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards