New Jersey
Options

Lake Valhalla?

Anyone know the price range for lake Valhalla? I have been in contact with them but they seem reluctant to share the prices with me. I would like to visit but it's not worth my time if it's outside our budget. Thanks!

Re: Lake Valhalla?

• Options
    I met with them and booked my wedding there for Oct 2013.  The price depends on the day of week (Saturday or Sunday) and the month.  When were you looking to have your wedding?  I have some of the price information for: April, May, September, October, November. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We want a Saturday evening, either spring or summer 2013.  Probably summer at this point.
  • Options
    I'm not sure about the summer prices since we weren't really looking for that.  I would give them a call and make an appointment if that's possible.  Like PP said, just let them know your budget and see if they can work with that. The thing I liked about them is the price they do give you is inclusive so you don't have to worry about tax or tip in addition to the per person price.

Honestly, I wasn't sure if I wan't to make an appt because I thought it was a little out of my price range but the minute I walked into the venue I fell in love.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I guess I'll give them a call and see if they can work with my budget. It's definitely nice when they include the tax and gratuity in the prices. I would be more open to booking the appointment but I live in ca and I only have a few days to nail down a venue so I'm limiting it to ones we really like and are in our budget. Valhalla looks great from the pictures.
  • Options
    So I just spoke to Perry and he was super nice! He said they normally only do larger weddings since they do just one per night, but he said there is an open date in April if I'm interested (even though we will probably only have 100 guests).  The price he gave me is VERY reasonable too, considering it includes the tax and gratuity.  Thanks for everyone's input and I can't wait to go see it in person now!
  • Options
    Thats great to hear!!  Good luck with everything!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went to a food trial there and was not a fan of the food at all.  Really salty and no taste.  It is a beautiful location, but make sure you ask about the club members being allowed at the bar adjoining the reception area and at the beach outside the main room!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards