Wedding Etiquette Forum

What do you wonder about another knottie?

Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?

• Lol, this chick on Chit Chat once told me I looked like Jay Leno's daughter.  That was a fucking hilarious day.
    panther
  • rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:2d7aacdb-e375-439a-b837-d560ffb78975">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hockey - you're only not in your sig pic because your cat is too cute to take down. Right?  : p
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

I agree with this.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:f2aaa294-e5b6-48d8-9ca1-8ee7bf6fc739">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you wonder about another knottie? : No, because you didn't call anyone fat.
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Well, I think that your'e beautiful and I also think it's awesome that your H resembles David Tennant.  Like in your current sig pic.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:08635584-cd85-4e25-a172-772d03411725">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol, this chick on Chit Chat once told me I looked like Jay Leno's daughter.  That was a fucking hilarious day.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>Was that PIvko? Where is that twat? Did she finally get tired of bragging to everyone?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:08635584-cd85-4e25-a172-772d03411725">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol, this chick on Chit Chat once told me I looked like Jay Leno's daughter.  That was a fucking hilarious day.

<div>
    </div><div>Dafuq?</div>
  • Jay Leno's daughter?  HAH.  That's the worst insult ever.

and thank you Lizzie.  H will be thrilled to hear that.  
  • Special, she GBCK'd after a big blow up on our month board. 

• No it wasn't pivko.  But she was the one who told Blue she had Lisa Frank hair.  With roots.  I think the chick who told me I had a big chin was pinkjgo, and the only reason I remember that was because I had a massively douchey quote from her in my sig for fucking ever.
    panther
  • I would like the story and/or links to the Pivko GBCK.

PLEASE?
  • Lisa Frank hair sounds like a compliment.  Awesome, magical and beloved by eight year old girls everywhere.
  • A cami doesn't work with it because it has weird seams. 

It's slightly more see through in the middle than it shows in the picture but not much. I wonder if since in the picture it's not as see through as I thought that when I'm in a dimly lit room it won't be so bad? Also, I don't know why I smiled for this picture, I just felt weird doing nothing. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:6d2675d5-39e4-4eba-ba0e-13804aa18bd1">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]No it wasn't pivko.  <strong>But she was the one who told Blue she had Lisa Frank hair.</strong>  With roots.  I think the chick who told me I had a big chin was pinkjgo, and the only reason I remember that was because I had a massively douchey quote from her in my sig for fucking ever.

<div>I told my sister she has lisa frank hair. It's brown, purple, blue, red, and blonde. </div>
  • That top doesn't look even a little bit trashy in that pic.
  • edited July 2012
    I think I'd wear a tank under that top, Aryn.  But only because I can see your bra in the front.  Seeing the bra in the front, to me, is more of an infraction than seeing one in the back.  But that is a really cute top!!  I like it, it's adorable.
    panther
  • Stand by Special, I'll find the thread.  But it was between here and FB and the thread is all out of order.  Bottom line, I made fun of Martha Stewart, she flipped, couple days later resigned as mod (on FB), I suggested she put it on TK where it belonged, she flipped again, all hell broke loose. 
  • MstellahMstellah member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    I wonder how many new members (i.e. members planning upcoming weddings) actually stick around. The majority of the really active members on here seem to already be married. Which then makes me wonder what TK intended this community to be and what it has morphed into. I was talking with my gfs today about this board and how bizarre it can seem at times. For instance, not too long ago an individual posted about how upset she was with her actual wedding day. She listed a number of things that didn't go as planned. One response to her post was a woman stating something like, "oh yea, well my house burned down the night before." what kind of response is that? The OP was looking to vent and perhaps receive some sympathy/encouragement but all of her worries were basically dismissed because someone else had a shittier wedding then hers... I think a lot of newbies get discouraged with this site and move on and then the current members are always asking ,'where is everyone?" I also wonder why some of the members take ettiquette so seriously and
  • Oh good! I'm not usually trendy but this one was so cute and only $10. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:bef59752-7c56-4947-b223-dfb84f585a89">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A cami doesn't work with it because it has weird seams.       It's slightly more see through in the middle than it shows in the picture but not much. I wonder if since in the picture it's not as see through as I thought that when I'm in a dimly lit room it won't be so bad? Also, I don't know why I smiled for this picture, I just felt weird doing nothing. 
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't know. I wouldn't judge it, I dont' think, but if you're uncomfortable you can try to find a tube top maybe?</div>
  • YOU MADE FUN OF MARTHA??  slore
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:fba01ef9-e952-4786-a913-968dae99aed9">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jay Leno's daughter?  HAH.  That's the worst insult ever. and thank you Lizzie.  H will be thrilled to hear that.  
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>David Tennant rocks...I wish I could get Casanova here in the states, because I heard he was wonderful in it.  LOVED him in Hamlet.  Of course, Patrick Stewart is lovely too...he could read me the directions off of the back of a cake mix box and I'd swoon.  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:ca8876c9-97ed-42b6-9486-9cc86cf5d997">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wonder how many new members (i.e. members planning upcoming weddings) actually stick around. The majority of the really active members on here seem to already be married. Which then makes me wonder what TK intended this community to be and what it has morphed into. I was talking with my gfs today about this board and how bizarre it can seem at times. For instance, not too long ago an individual posted about how upset she was with her actual wedding day. She listed a number of things that didn't go as planned. One response to her post was a woman stating something like, "oh yea, well my house burned down the night before." what kind of response is that? The OP was looking to vent and perhaps receive some sympathy/encouragement but all of her worries were basically dismissed because someone else had a shittier wedding then hers... I think a lot of newbies get discouraged with this site and move on and then the current members are always asking ,'where is everyone?" I also wonder why some of the members take ettiquette so seriously and
    Posted by Mstellah[/QUOTE]

...and what?  Poop?
    panther
  • I'd probably wear a tank underneath it, Aryn. I really like the top.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:bef59752-7c56-4947-b223-dfb84f585a89">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A cami doesn't work with it because it has weird seams.       It's slightly more see through in the middle than it shows in the picture but not much. I wonder if since in the picture it's not as see through as I thought that when I'm in a dimly lit room it won't be so bad? Also, I don't know why I smiled for this picture, I just felt weird doing nothing. 
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>LOVE the top..Do a tank. You're so cute!</div>
  • edie, I believe it happened back in June. :-/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:178c5c26-fff1-41cc-932b-efa5cb611ff6">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you wonder about another knottie? : David Tennant rocks...I wish I could get Casanova here in the states, because I heard he was wonderful in it.  LOVED him in Hamlet.  Of course, Patrick Stewart is lovely too...he could read me the directions off of the back of a cake mix box and I'd swoon.  
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

<div>That is my absolute FAVORITE Hamlet.  It was fucking incredible. I'd pay to hear those two read the phone book.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:41aab871-0420-4133-a85a-00e272dffa5d">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you wonder about another knottie? : I don't know. I wouldn't judge it, I dont' think, but if you're uncomfortable you can try to find a tube top maybe?
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Oooh like one of those lace tube bra things?  Or lace tube tops?
    panther
  • rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary

I just think of The Doctor when I think of David Tennant (and Matt Smith).  But that is because I don't watch nearly as much diversified TV as I would like.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_what-do-you-wonder-about-another-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d592fc6b-4dfd-458d-b38c-95b51f3e51e0Post:0ce38554-4b63-41af-a9e5-686f2a785000">Re: What do you wonder about another knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just think of The Doctor when I think of David Tennant (and Matt Smith).  But that is because I don't watch nearly as much diversified TV as I would like.
    Posted by rsanna[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, that is what he is by far the most famous for over here. </div>
  • H once joked that he'd like Patrick Stewart to stand in the corner of our bedroom and narrate our marital activities (yes, that's what he called it).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards