May 2013 Weddings

May end up with a great deal on FI wedding band! (FYI Sears 60% off)

I was at Sears today shopping for some clothes for the e-pics.

While I was checking out, I (stupidly lol) asked the cashier if they have any wedding bands (checkout was part of jewelry).

FI didn't want to go out and price wedding bands until late fall/early winter as he was going to be busy helping his dad with his construction company after work and weekends.

But I figured since I was already there, why not? Instead of making a special trip just for that.

They had these gold ones that were so thin and felt like they would easily break for $250. She started showing me the Titanium rings that were only $150 which felt much more solid.

Turns out that there's a 60% sale going on for jewelry until 08/25 which means his ring will be about $60 (which is $40 below our budget for his ring). We're going to try and find a day before the sale ends to see if he likes any of them. He'll probably go with titanium.

I'm not sure if it was a local sale (if there's such a thing) or if the sale is nation wide, so if there is anyone who is interested, I don't know if your local Sears has a 60% off as well, but I wanted to mention it just in case someone else would be interested :) I'm guessing it might be because the Sears website seems to have everything already marked 60% down :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: May end up with a great deal on FI wedding band! (FYI Sears 60% off)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards