African American Weddings
Options

BOUQET?

SORRY MAY HAVE MISSPELLED BOUQET BUT WHAT CAN MY BRIDES MAIDS WALK DOWN THE AISLE WITH INSTEAD OF A BOUQUET OR PURSE?

Re: BOUQET?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl it's no problem we all know exactly what you mean... LOL Umm I'm not to sure but instead of a bouquet of flowers maybe they can each hold one cally lilly. They are really pretty. You can also do a kissing ball which is similar to them holding a purse and bouquet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was asking myself that same question.  I searched the internet and came up with:

Fan
    Pinwheel (FI was like HELL NAW LOL)
    Parasol/ small umbrella
    Purse bouquet

The list is short so I ended up just going back to just flowers.  I will be watching this post to see if anyone has any other great ideas.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    FORENSICFORDFORENSICFORD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanx ladies. good ideas.
  • Options
    TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend that did a peacock theme and did feathers but wide enough to look like a fan. Very unique. 
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bouqet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:512eee22-be54-4030-be1b-3b5069dcc787Post:f76d319c-5266-40aa-80a0-9509b8fb2a83">Re: BOUQUET?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was asking myself that same question.  I searched the internet and came up with: Fan Pinwheel (FI was like HELL NAW LOL) Parasol/ small umbrella Purse bouquet The list is short so I ended up just going back to just flowers.  I will be watching this post to see if anyone has any other great ideas.
    Posted by djscat[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This.  I was thinking of all these things.  LOL at your FI's response.  

</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are flowers but you can do presentation flowers.  They are long and they hold them across their arm it is a little different that just regular bouquets.  That's what my MOH's are doing.
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of our family did little lanterns. It was really pretty, each one had a small LED candle in it to keep anyone from setting fire to anything, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards