Georgia-Atlanta

Ceremony Sites - Atlanta and surrounding area

Need help finding Venues for a Wedding Ceremony in the Atlanta and surrounding area. Recently relocated to the area so I'm not very familiar with the area. After contacting a few sites, I've noticed that most venues offer reception spaces only and will include a Ceremony for a small fee, but that generally requires a room flip which I'm not a fan of. Havent joined a Church yet so that limits my options as a nonmember.....Any advice or suggestions for sites that will allow Ceremonies only would be greatly appreciated! thanks :)

Re: Ceremony Sites - Atlanta and surrounding area

• edited December 2011
    I got married at the Defoor Centre - married in one room, cocktail hour in the bar area, and reception in a 3rd room.  It's an art gallery off of Howell Mill.    I think you can also do just a ceremony there.

Also looked into Pinetree Country Club in Kennesaw.  You can get married on the golf course and have reception in the ballroom.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    What area would you prefer to be in, do you know?
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely look into those venues further!!
  • edited December 2011
    Mari0225 - I'm pretty flexible with the area - Open to Buckhead, Midtown, Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, etc 
  • jjgoodinjjgoodin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Windermere golf club. Its near Alpharetta
  • dombygatenbydombygatenby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got married at the Emory Conference Center and loved it.
  • KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a budget? Outdoor, indoor, what type of venue would you be interested in?
  • edited December 2011

Congrats on moving to Atlanta !!

My bridal salon is having a HUGE SALE !! ~ 20% OFF ALL WEDDING GOWNS JULY 4TH WEEKEND ONLY !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 3009
    404-229-8690

Saturday 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 10am - 6pm

Please ask for Sara !!

• cherylatlantacherylatlanta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gotta agree!  Emory conference center was PERFECT!!!!!!!!

CHeryl
  • panayottapanayotta member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Greetings!
    My fiance and I are newly engaged and live in MD. I however, will be moving to Atlanta next month and he will follow when he gets a job. We are both originally from NY and although I have my heart set on marrying there I have agreed to look in Atlanta to compare prices.

The places I have looked at so far seems to be piece meal. Ideally we are looking for an all inclusive reception venue. Can anyone suggest some places for me please?
  • edited December 2011
    Flint Hill (Norcross), The Atrium (Norcross), Little Gardens (Lawrenceville), Gala Banquet Hall (Marietta), Defoor Centre (Atlanta), Emory Conference Center (Atlanta), Pristine Chapel (Jonesboro), and Piedmont Room (Atlanta)
  • panayottapanayotta member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!
  • edited December 2011
    If your date is flexible, I have had to cancel my wedding scheduled for September 4, 2011 (Labor Day Sunday) at the The Atrium (www.the-atrium.com). The wedding package is all inclusive: romantic garden wedding, inside reception with buffet and carving station, open bar, bride & bridemaids flowers, wedding cake, grooms cake, etc. Deposits have been made. You would only need to pay the balance. You you would like additonal information, contatc me at runwaybride2011@hotmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards