African American Weddings

**Rowenac82**

Talk about you get scared looking at my ticker....I get scared! Stop freaking me out! LOL Girl 6 weeks left? You have got to be kidding me.
imageAnniversary

Re: **Rowenac82**

• rowenac82rowenac82 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Didn't mean to freak you out...that ticker just shows how close you are! No need to be scared unless you trying to scare off the crazy people with the RSVP madness Smile What does your to do list look like? Hopefully you get lots done over the next few weeks so you could be on cruise control the rest of the way...
    Anniversary
  • I think I'm in pretty good shape. I was really a wreck like last week but I prayed and God is making a way! Just this week my card box is half way done, I found a broom and I didn't even realize I have all the supplies to decorate it already, and I found robes for BM gifts. The biggest thing stressing me is I still need a bridal shower dress, shoes for my bachelorette party in two weekends, earrings for me, and accessories for the girls. But I'm trusting God. I know it will all come together!
    imageAnniversary
  • Funny you mentioned dress for shower. That was my obsession for the past week or so. And I find that I get really obsessive at times. Once I start looking for something, I don't stop until I find it. Well I went to Marshal's this weekend and found not one but two dresses! Definitely stay prayerful and it will all fall into place. 
    Anniversary
  • Well let me head over to Marshall's too!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards