Michigan-Grand Rapids

Engraving for Gifts

My fiance & I would love to give our bridal party and ushers personalized beer mugs for gifts and to use at the wedding reception. We've found mugs for a great price, but we're looking to get them personalized. Anyone know of a place around Grand Rapids or surrounding areas that will personalize glass beer mugs that we've already purchased?

Re: Engraving for Gifts

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried any trophy shops?
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tryed calling Things Remembered? They are in rRivertown Mall...I know they do engraving but i dont know if they will do it on products that do not come from them.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I think Things Remembered will do it, but it's expensive. My H got his groomsmen beer mugs with their initials and nice metal bottle openers/wine openers with their names engraved.

One thing to note with personalized BP gifts or wedding favors - I highly recommend NOT putting your wedding date as an engraving. Your wedding date will never be as important to other people as it is to you. This is why my H just used his GM's initials and names. They will probably remember they got the mug/opener for being in our wedding without needing the date on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards