Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

***LRM***

I'd just like to thank you for reminding me that I have Hanson on my ipod... I'm alone in the office now and I've been jamming out to the cd's on shuffle for the last two hours. :)
Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***LRM***

• edited December 2011
    HAHAHA - I just got your reply to the Shameful Music thread earlier and am clearly now listening to Thinking 'Bout Someting. 

*does a dorky dance behind her laptop*
  • edited December 2011
    Kiss me when you come home. Lol. I'm actually singing along. i hope the dr doesnt come in. I'll never live this down.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have given up on caring about DH's opinion.  We're to the point where he actually recgnizes most Hanson songs if I'm listening and I whine until he lets me get my fill. :P

I am actually a little bitter that I let him get away with banning Hanson at our wedding.

Things keep coming and I keep stumbling and I start feeling strong enough to break... ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, i'm gonna get FI hooked on them. It's the Doctors in the office I'm worried about. I know they'll tease me forever. And I'll be dammned if I don't have one of these songs played at the reception. Even if it's mmmbop. bwahaha
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • edited December 2011
    I vote for seing how he feels about making your first dance be I Will Come To You. 
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When the night is dark and stormy...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards