Connecticut
Options

Printing with Cards and Pockets

Hi girls! Just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me so much with the invitations-- as well as all my other questions the last 2 years :) 

HOLY PRINTING CHARGES! More then 400 dollars! 
I was totally blown away! Any money saving tips/ideas???? 
Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Printing with Cards and Pockets

• Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You've been like three steps ahead of me (I'm SO BEHIND ON INVITATION) but I've been learning from your posts b/c I'm using Cards & Pockets too...  this one scares me!!

So how much do you think you will have spent, total, when all is said and done?  (Sorry this doesn't answer your question at all)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vanessa-

I really want to get the invitations out March 24th- that will be exactly 3 months- we have about 75% of our invitees coming out of state.

I need 160 invitations. The cost of invitations, invitation mats, mailing envelops, and rsvp envelops came to $235.00. I've ordered them already from c&p.

To order the paper for printing through them- which I'm probably going to do since I'm not paying THAT much for someone to print it- is $170. That would be for 175 invitations, and enough for 4 enclosure cards per invitation. Thinking about printing at home.

Incidental costs include- address stamp ordered from esty- $20, ink pad, swatches from c&p to determine best colors- $15, cost for someone to design invitations for me from esty. 

Hope that helps :)
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    2bpescadita2bpescadita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sent you a PM but you can disregard it.
    Just saw your post above about the paper and printing
  • Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_printing-cards-pockets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:1edaf624-6f15-4efa-81a5-bfcc1091cf6aPost:851e1e2f-8a90-4894-87c1-38b82a27de18">Re: Printing with Cards and Pockets</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vanessa- I really want to get the invitations out March 24th- that will be exactly 3 months- we have about 75% of our invitees coming out of state. I need 160 invitations. The cost of invitations, invitation mats, mailing envelops, and rsvp envelops came to $235.00. I've ordered them already from c&p. To order the paper for printing through them- which I'm probably going to do since I'm not paying THAT much for someone to print it- is $170. That would be for 175 invitations, and enough for 4 enclosure cards per invitation. Thinking about printing at home. Incidental costs include- address stamp ordered from esty- $20, ink pad, swatches from c&p to determine best colors- $15, cost for someone to design invitations for me from esty.  Hope that helps :)
    Posted by SillyLGoose[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards