Michigan-Grand Rapids

St. Joseph Brides - rehearsal dinner location?

Hey girls!

I was just wondering where everyone is planning their rehearsal dinner if you are getting married in or around St. Joseph. I'm planning from Chicago, and I know the best choice is just to go up there and look for myself, but a starting point would be wonderful. So far we have looked into the Boulevard (a little pricey), the Art Center and an Italian restaurant that I can't remember off the top of my head. We are paying for the wedding ourselves, so we don't want to break the bank on a rehearsal dinner. We are open to just about anything!

Happy planning!

Katie

Re: St. Joseph Brides - rehearsal dinner location?

• Thank you! We've looked a lot of places but did not consider the Pump Room.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_st-joseph-brides-rehearsal-dinner-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:e0ab6450-5b14-41c2-aaab-52e5dcfdd1d3Post:fe83cc6d-c26d-4f95-9a37-a97cef90b51f">Re: St. Joseph Brides - rehearsal dinner location?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you! We've looked a lot of places but did not consider the Pump Room.
    Posted by kestrands[/QUOTE]

A Great  Italian Place is Santaniello's in St. Joe
    Soon to be Mrs. Cross!
  • I'm thinking we are going to have our Rehearsal at the Pump House Grill too. Let me know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards