Military Brides

How do I do this??

never mind... I don't really need the judgement.  Thanks.

Re: How do I do this??

• kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:cbca1284-95ca-40ca-aeb0-8b649361671cPost:59095498-75ae-4e34-b8eb-5702ee2a9775">Re: How do I do this??</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is no good way to sneak around and lie to people you care about.
    Posted by rach6409[/QUOTE]
    What she said. Lying is wrong, and there's no good reason for it, except protecting national security.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • tendonheadtendonhead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I knew when I read the original post that she was going to be mad at the suggestions. Did she DD?
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Meh, she's lying to everyone she knows, and wants to lie to a pastor. She can have some hurt feelings, just like the people she's lying to. She really should've waited w/out deleting, there are a ton of girls on here who think lying's perfectly a-ok. She could have gotten all the validation she wanted.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dang it, I missed it.  Gotta quote the posts like this for posterity for the rest of us.  :) 

OP, if you come back - don't lie to your family and friends.  It's that simple. I'm not going to offer you advice on how to make a mockery of your own marriage, because that's nuts.  Tell the truth.  Have the big party - but tell the truth. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards