New Jersey

I'm back!

Had an amazing two weeks on our honeymoon!!!

How's everyone doing?
~Chelsea~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm back!

• kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Chelsea!   Congrats and you looked beautiful in the pictures that were posted.  Glad to hear you had a great time on the HM! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Chels!  So glad you had an amazing time!  I want to hear all about it when I come back!  XOXO
  • edited December 2011
    welcome back! you looked beautiful in the pics on FB. it has been awful slow around here these days.
  • DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congratulations!  you looked great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  Your pictures look great!!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome Back! How was Sandals? 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks all!

Sandals was good.  There were things we loved about it and things that we didn't love.  Don't waste your money on the candlelight dinner on the beach. The ambiance was fabulous, but the food sucked for $170.  If you wanted lobster or steak, you had to pay another $100 on top of that per person.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome back Chelsea.  Glad you had a good time.  I would love to hear more about Sandals, since I am considering it for our HM.  If you feel more comfortable, you can email me at vivianna629@yahoo.com

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

I don't mind posting on here. I'm not sure what info you're looking for but I'll start with this.

We booked a lower end room at the Sandals Grande in St Lucia.  We had a lagoon/pool view.  This was fine with us. We didn't spend much time in the room anyways, other to sleep.  Of course it would have been nice to have an ocean view, but for the price we decided to stay with a lower room since we were splurging for a two week honymoon.

The drinks were not strong at all at the pool.  We had to ask for extra rum and still then we didn't even get a buzz once out by the pool.  The bartenders were also some of the most unfriendly people.  They weren't mean, they just weren't very friendly.  Same thing with most of the waitstaff at all the restaurants. They just seemed like they hated their jobs.

The liquor itself isn't top shelf.  Vodka was Absolut or Smirnoff I think. No kettle one, grey goose, etc.

The restaurant's were pretty good. Not 5 star, but not terrible. We always found something to eat.  We actually really enjoyed the English Pub there. The fish and chips were great...as was the blue cheese burger (MMmmm).

The activities people were awesome. They were fun and very friendly.  Junior was our favorite. He is a riot.

The hotel itself is beautiful and very clean.  Even the public bathrooms around the resort I noticed were very nice.

We had a massage that was very good. I also got a mani/pedi, it was super expensive, but I needed it bad!

Overall, we had a great time, but I'm not sure if it was worth the big price tag. I really would have expected the food to be better, as well as the drinks.

Let me know if you have any questions or want me to expand on any of that!

~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    welcome back!!  Your pics are beautiful and I'm glad to hear the honeymoon was good overall!  
    Photobucket
  • viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Chelsea, that was the kind of info I was looking for.  I would of also thought that the food would be better.  I am also glad you mentioned the dinner on the beach b/c that is one of things that I was considering. 

If I think of any other questions, I will page you. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back and congrats again!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards