New York

Shutterfly?

Has anyone used Shutterfly for a photobook?  How is the quality?  I got a DB offer for a free one and I was thinking I'd make one with my prof wedding photos whenever I get them.
Anniversary

Re: Shutterfly?

• edited December 2011
    I ordered prints from Shutterfly for my sister's wedding in 2002 and the quality was great! This was also nine years ago, so I'm sure the quality has improved that much more since. If it's free, I would definitely make one!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

The quality is great. I've never had an issue with them. I take a girls trip every summer and we combine our pictures after every trip and make a book using shutterfly.

Always a good experience.

191 Invited image 164 Are ready to party!! image 27 Are missing out image 0 Are making me wait imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • kpdorrkpdorr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a syracuse groupon deal for a photo book today from Mixbook- expires April 2012. I've never heard of them before but it is a great deal! Any ladies getting married soon should jump on it! http://www.groupon.com/syracuse/all
  • KTina&BJKTina&BJ member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I got the same thing from davids bridal. it cost me i think $9 for shipping and it just arrived last week. I made a photo guest book. I love it and it came out beautiful. They do nice work. Plus when I got it I got a bunch of coupons from them.
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great, I'll go for it once I get the pro pics.  Thanks, ladies!
    Anniversary
  • bitofritsbitofrits member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've used them and don't think I've had an issue with them.  I also think if anything comes out badly due to their error you can send it back for a refund.  For free, it's DEFINITELY worth it.
    My Attempted Wedding Blog - http://aroseywedding.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We got photobooks made from our vacation. They turned out great. They also sent me tons of coupons so I used them for Christmas Cards, which were also great quality.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't actually taken the time to sit down and design any books yet (although I fully intend to, I swear).... but I have gotten tons of prints from Shutterfly and we used them for our share site... and I have nothing but great things to say.  The quality is good and the prices (usually lots of freebies, just like VP) are unbeatable!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards