Georgia-Savannah

NEED INPUT

im looking at the following venues

peach brandy cottage

heritage house

forest hills mountain resort

using coastal savannah weddings or savannah event design

has anyone used any of these or been to any wedding there. im planning this from the west coast and all input would be greatly appreciated. my wedding will be 30 people at most.

ive been in touch with peach brandy cottage and so far they are tops, but wondering about others.

thanks

Re: NEED INPUT

• edited May 2012
    I am having a beach wedding on Tybee in July and have been working with Savannah Event Design. They've been extremely easy to work with thus far. P.S. is there Peach Brandy Cottage in Savannah? The only one I'm familiar w/ is in North Georgia, which is 6 hrs away from Savannah.
  • Peach Brandy Cottage and Forest Hills Resort are both in the N GA area.  You'd get better answers if you posted questions about those places on the Atlanta board.  Also, if you choose one of them, you'd be better off picking a planner from the Atlanta area.  Both of those venues are about 5 hours from the Savannah area.  
    For the Heritage House, I would recommend a planner from Jacksonville.  It's less than 30 min from Kingsland.  A Savannah planner will charge you a bit for an event more than 2 hours away.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yep i realized as soon as i posted about peach brandy i put on wrong board lol thanks tho
  • I'm working with Coastal Savannah Weddings and couldn't be happier. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • edited May 2012
    cool im looking at them too. i wont be going to places till sept.  unless i send the FI but coastal is up there too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards