Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews - Bentley & Wilson, The Palette and All Night Long

Bentley & Wilson A+ - Todd is awesome.  He is extremely laid back and I needed someone like this because my fiance hates pictures.  HATES. I cant believe Todd got him to take the pictures he did and laughed when he was becoming a pain in the ass.  He was just awesome and I cant wait to see the final product.  Guests also mentioned how ontop of everything he was.  I couldnt be happier.

The Palette A+ -  We ordered quite a bit from Pam who hand delivered everything to our suite and Kil@wat.  Everything was how I had imagined.  The wrist corsages were even more beautiful than I imagined. I had expected the centerpieces to be a bit larger, but thats my fault not paying attention to the measurements on the contract.  We spent quite a bit on flowers and they were perfect, but I dont want to buy flowers again in the near future ;) 

All Night Long (DJ, Uplighting (4) and LED Lights) A+ - Noah was perfect.  Fricking amazing.  Not corny at all and kept everyone dancing including me who happened to roll my ankle and fall directly on my knee.  He was a hit.  He didnt mispronounce anything or mess up any of the songs we had requested.  He did a great job choreographing the speeches and also keeping with the timeline and cutting special dances short.  Loved him.  He truly made our reception.  Everyone commented on how awesome the music was.  I hated to see him leave!   
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews - Bentley & Wilson, The Palette and All Night Long

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards