African American Weddings
Options

Prasie Report!!

Well....besides there only being 31 days to our big day...... I also went to my promotion board this morning (for promotion to Staff Sergeant in the Army) and it went EXTREMELY well.  Boy I tell you, there is just something about TRUSTING GOD!!!  The board was scheduled for nine thirty in the morning.  I came in to work to study a little bit (they ask you millions of questions on various military topics to test your knowledge and general military bearing).  I got a frantic call from my supervisor telling me that I needed to be in my Class A's (the green dressy Army uniform) because yesterday they had changed the board to EIGHT A.M.  It was like 8:05 when she called me.   I had to change and run down to the conference room where the board was.  I was all nervous because I thought I had still had an hour and a half to prep.  Well basically longer story shorter, it ended up being a blessing in disguise.  The board had been pushed up because the president of the board had a meeting at 0930 and was in a rush and needed to leave.  So they ended up grilling the first soldier for forty minutes and flying through the rest of us.  I was in there for literally FIVE MINUTES and now ...I am eigible for promotion.   TO GOD BETHE GLORY.
He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket

Re: Prasie Report!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards