Wedding Party
Options

Pregnant MOH

So she'll be about 8 months the time of the wedding. We canceled the original dress she ordered a while back, and got the maternity dress AA had (she could have chose anything, but just chose this). It's HUGE... which we did on purpose because she had to order it months ago.

If you had a pregnant bridesmaid, when did you get the thing altered? We are trying to think logistics, late enough so it will still fit, but early enough for it to get done in time. She has no clue.

Re: Pregnant MOH

• Options
    My sister was not pregnant, but was in a wedding 2 months after giving birth, so when they ordered she had to guess what size she would be. She ordered up about 2 sizes and then had it altered a week before the wedding. I wouldn't wait too long just in case something holds up the delivery, just overestimate so it's not too small.

Sorry I can't help much on the dress situation, but your dog is sooo cute! I love shelties!!
  • Options
    Thanks! I love them too. I can't wait to get another!
  • Options

My MOH will be 9 months at my wedding she's due like a week after my wedding. We just got her a style of dress that would fit her then. Empire waist. I love my BM dresses they fit all the girls just right. No alterations needed.

• Options
    I have know idea when my pregnant BM had her's done.  I think she got it done a few weeks before the wedding??  I really have know idea.  It's not something I even thought about.

Funny enough I was not pregnant for her wedding and I had my dress altered 3 days before the wedding (due to being OOT).   Again it was not something she thought about as long as it was done by the wedding.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_pregnant-moh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:fd26ed01-6ccc-4eaf-9614-6bafff91bb37Post:a3c6f58e-d886-41b9-b992-cbeab65a8b02">Re: Pregnant MOH</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have know idea when my pregnant BM had her's done.  I think she got it done a few weeks before the wedding??  I really have know idea.  It's not something I even thought about. Funny enough I was not pregnant for her wedding and I had my dress altered 3 days before the wedding (due to being OOT).   Again it was not something she thought about as long as it was done by the wedding.
    Posted by lyndausvi[/QUOTE]
    Oh I don't care when she does it, she was asking me when she should, I told her I would ask here to feel around for a time frame.
  • Options
    I would do it a week or 2 before the wedding.  You don't really know how big you are going to get and you start gaining alot of belly area around that time frame. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards