Rhode Island

4x6 picture frames in bulk?!

I'm looking to give 4x6 frames as my wedding favors as we're doing a photo station where the photos are printed 4x6. I've been weeding through Google for hours but can't see to find any good bulk frame websites. I'd like to stay under $3 per frame and am looking for around 80 frames. An old friend of mine was a crafter and used to get these wholesale catalogs for crafters but I can't seem to find those online either. I did find some decent frames at IKEA, but they're a little bulky. I'd love to know if anyone has info. on this. TIA!

Re: 4x6 picture frames in bulk?!

• edited December 2011
    What about Dollar Days?  I got playing cards from there I think.  You have to buy in bulk (usually increments of 12/24/48 but since you need 80 that would be ok). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • scubascaffscubascaff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used Ikea- the plain glass with clips. They also have 4x6 pine frames that you can finish in any way you would like. 
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! i'll check out dollar days-i never heard of it before. IKEA is definitely our number one option thus far. i might check out the unfinished frames-but i'm not exactly a DIYer-though i could have my fiance do it =) thanks again-if anyone else has any suggestions, i'd love to hear them.
  • edited December 2011
    check out ebay!
  • pmpkn219pmpkn219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you seen Dollar Tree Direct? You can have them ship to your nearest store (for free!)

http://www.dollartree.com/floral-decor/photo-frames/202c206c206/index.cat

There's a couple types of 4x6 here...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies. Dollar Days didn't have any cute 4x6s (but lots of5x7s) so I'll check back in a month or so. I searched through ebay but had a hard timefinding bulk items. Thanks for the Dollar Tree link too-there are some cute frames so I'm going to check in to it orjust watch the site to see if something perfect comes up. Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards