Missouri-Kansas City
Options

What is your....

Re: What is your....

• Options
    teamdynamiteteamdynamite member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I enjoy going to 54 in Zona :) I love their "no wall space" and we always get such great service. They don't have 54 in Texas - so that makes it even better :)
  • Options
    nikkifeenikkifee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think my fav restaurant would probably be either Teller's in Lawrence (I got spoiled by their food working there!) or Bravo! Italian Restaurant. I absolutely love italian food, and both places are great!
  • Options
    sarbear731sarbear731 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can't go wrong at Blanc!
  • Options
    lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For lunch, its Houston's (their french dip sandwich is the best one EVER. Of all time. Anywhere.) and for dinner its Plaza III.  I guess I am carnivorous. :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pierponts or Kona Grill
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Uh I have so many it's hard to pick!  For Breakfast- gotta be Egg Cetera (SP) on Main street.  Amazing amazing.  For Lunch, the Mixx or Spin (also on main street).  For Dinner, M&S grill (so good even though it's a Chain) or Bonefish (also a chain).  I also LOVE the brunch at Paulo and Bills in Shawnee.  a MUST try!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_what-is-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:0155185a-42b1-41f5-9d39-1bf5047ccf1ePost:c03f657a-fc06-4f27-a764-969f0bfb3b9d">Re: What is your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can't go wrong at Blanc!
    Posted by sarbear731[/QUOTE]

Eeek! Neither my fiance nor I care for Blanc!

I have too many favorites! Oklahoma Joe's for BBQ, Garrozzo's for Italian, this one Indian restuarant at Zona Rosa but I can't think of the name right now :( or Korma Sutra!

I love food though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_what-is-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:0155185a-42b1-41f5-9d39-1bf5047ccf1ePost:f84176b0-c2d7-4a04-887a-98dfffcec4f6">Re: What is your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your.... : Eeek! Neither my fiance nor I care for Blanc! I have too many favorites! <strong>Oklahoma Joe's for BBQ</strong>, Garrozzo's for Italian, this one <strong>Indian restuarant at Zona Rosa</strong> but I can't think of the name right now :( or Korma Sutra! I love food though.
    Posted by rknox88[/QUOTE]

Lord forgive me for forgetting OK joes.  My ULTIMATE favorite.</p>
    <p>are you talking about  Swagats?

knottie gtg at Swagats! haha</p>
  • Options
    kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Swagat is great!

My favorite is Chai Shai.  It is in brookside, I believe.  My former coworker Aasma opened it this past summer with her kids.  It is incredible Pakistan food.... yum!
  • Options
    fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I love a little chinese restaurant in Independence called Golden Rice. It's only got a small buffet, but the rest of the food is awesome, and it's all really reasonably priced. Two people can go there and eat for as little as 10-12 dollars. It's awesome. :D
  • Options
    lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All right... I'm looking over the menu for Chai Shai and now I just want to go and order all of their beverages!  But that's because its 5 am and I would have to warm up to food... :)  It does look delcious.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_what-is-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:0155185a-42b1-41f5-9d39-1bf5047ccf1ePost:85b13eb0-abd5-43dc-aec8-7da31ec5ef65">Re: What is your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your.... : Lord forgive me for forgetting OK joes.  My ULTIMATE favorite. are you talking about  Swagats? knottie gtg at Swagats! haha
    Posted by aegrish[/QUOTE]

YES SWAGAT!!! Thank you!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously Knottie GTG there sometime this spring!!
  • Options
    nikkifeenikkifee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aegrish... I love those places too! Do you live in brookside or something? ALL of those places are by my house! haha! 

And yes, I did forget about okjoes! I love them!! Z-MAN For the win!!!!
  • Options
    kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_what-is-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:0155185a-42b1-41f5-9d39-1bf5047ccf1ePost:3d75c8ed-1a00-4ea1-a689-781810796f09">Re: What is your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]All right... I'm looking over the menu for Chai Shai and now I just want to go and order all of their beverages!  But that's because its 5 am and I would have to warm up to food... :)  It does look delcious.
    Posted by lauraf1202[/QUOTE]

they have the best shake of all time, the mango shake!  just google their rave reviews from the pitch weekly and start drooling....for real.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_what-is-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:0155185a-42b1-41f5-9d39-1bf5047ccf1ePost:ddae0079-0169-4fcc-a87d-d183d3066e23">Re: What is your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]aegrish... I love those places too! Do you live in brookside or something? ALL of those places are by my house! haha!  And yes, I did forget about okjoes! I love them!! Z-MAN For the win!!!!
    Posted by nikkifee[/QUOTE]

I do hah! But I'm moving to Shawnee with my FI in 2 weeks. I am really sad that I won't be able to go on the trolley trail, shop at brookside market and go to all my favorite restaurants on the plaza.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards