New York-Long Island

Please help......

I am looking to rent a banquet hall please. This place should hold at least 250 people. It can be located in Manhattan Queens, Brooklyn, Nassau or Suffolk County. I would prefer if this venue has chairs and table included in the hall rental fee. Please respond to this post if you know of any banquet hall that I can use to hold a reception.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Please help......

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Venetian Yacht Club in Babylon.  Catering hall that can hold up to 300.  You could also try Okeka Castle, the Garden City Hotel, and the Glen Cove Mansion.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • harmonieharmonie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the larkfield manor in east northport, suffolk county...also there are tons of places in those areas that can hold that amount of people and have chairs included...you can go to liweddings.com and they have an entire list
  • lm3898lm3898 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at a smaller venue but I recently went to a wedding at Tribeca Rooftop and it was AMAZING....fantastic space, food, views, atmosphere.  Also, great places in NYC nearby to take cool pics.  Might be a bit pricy though.
  • edited December 2011

There's a Bridal Art Showcase coming at the Garden City Hotel in Nassau County. I've been to several showcase and they are very resourceful. I got my gown at Bridal Reflections and heard that they are doing a fashion show there as well.  Great venue to check out and dresses all at the same time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards