May 2013 Weddings
Options

Proposing...

Talking about how we were proposed to and if we would change anything, got me thinking...
If the situation was reversed, how would you propose to your FI?

Bizzare question, I know- however this is what my brain comes up with!
LOL
May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Proposing...

• Options
    Haha ummmm this is tough... he would probably like a big public proposal actually.  Like if I proposed at a party or a family wedding.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I would take him to BW3's for a packer game and wings, then after they won (of course lol ) I would have his ring in a box made out of a baseball.. That came to me pretty quickly!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I'd probably propose the same way he did to me, very unromantically. Lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Proposing...:[QUOTE]I would take him to BW3's for a packer game and wings, then after they won of course lol I would have his ring in a box made out of a baseball.. That came to me pretty quickly! Posted by turtleslove[/QUOTE]
    Haha mine would be pretty similar. Definitely something packers related. I'd be the creative one who creates a scavenger hunt in our home and the ring will end up being under the cheesehead in our packers room or something. Lol nice question!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's an interesting question. I've never really thought about it, to be honest. I know one thing for sure... I would have thought about it/planned it for a lot longer than he did and it would have been amazing!
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I probably would have taken him to play pool (since he plays in a league and is gaga over it lol) and done something there or maybe something after a concert or a movie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I probably would have planned it out more and had something to do with baseball since that's what he does for a living. Beyond that, no clue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards