• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Late night snack

FI and I finalized our late night snack with the caterer tonight. At the end of the reception, we'll be serving warm chocolate chip cookies with little glasses of milk. I'm so excited! I love warm chocolate chip cookies!!!
DD Lea, born 04/21/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #4 It's a BOY!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
CP: July 2011
BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!

Re: Late night snack

• ooohhhh Sounds good! I like warm chocolate chip cookies with ice cream on top that melts onto it. mmm
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ooo yummy! I could go for that now!
    May 2011-December Siggy My favorite registry item.
    (I managed to shatter the glass in our coffee table so we have none!)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That sounds yummy! PS 8days, every time I see your DD in your siggy, I smile. She is adorable!
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_late-night-snack?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:cdccd565-da98-489e-89b0-185b7829c9c0Post:bd368122-44e8-4daf-8077-71cd7080ef67">Re: Late night snack</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sounds yummy! PS 8days, every time I see your DD in your siggy, I smile. She is adorable!
    Posted by ms.jess[/QUOTE]

Can we vote to make her keep it in her sig?

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • Love this idea!
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yummy!! What a fun idea! :)

Miss | Mrs | Blog
  • Yummy!  We are doing sliders (mini cheeseburgers and hot dogs).  We are also trying to figure out what we want for a sweet late night treat.  May have to ask about the choc. chip cookies.

Who is your caterer?  We are using Funky's.

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_late-night-snack?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:cdccd565-da98-489e-89b0-185b7829c9c0Post:c29e2cf2-641c-4a03-97d0-d6d4286a7502">Re: Late night snack</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yummy!  We are doing sliders (mini cheeseburgers and hot dogs).  We are also trying to figure out what we want for a sweet late night treat.  May have to ask about the choc. chip cookies. Who is your caterer?  We are using Funky's.
    Posted by rschuckman[/QUOTE]

We are doing everything at a restaurant called Chattan Loch. It's the reception venue too. It's adorable, we love it.
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    CP: July 2011
    BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
    We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!
  • OMG, that's adorable!  We are going with the old stand-by of pizza. :)
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards