Massachusetts-Boston

Intermezzo Chamber Players or Boston String Quartet?

I am trying to decide between these two string trios to play at my ceremony and cocktail hour.  Has anyone used one of them?  Any reviews would be appreciated.  TIA!

Re: Intermezzo Chamber Players or Boston String Quartet?

• nataliealay70nataliealay70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a card for the string quartet

They were at an even I was at last summer. I thought they were good!
    Don't know much about them because I was not engaged at the time and I just took the card for future reference.

• edited December 2011
    We used intermezzo- they were great. review in married bio!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Boston String Quartet for our cocktail hour a month ago (Feb. 27th).  Though we never got to hear them, our guests told us they were great. I CAN tell you they were easy to work with, and on the night of the wedding, Chris asked if I had the check and WHOOPS!  I realized I forgot to pay them.  He said, no worries, and that I could send him the check later.  Also, they didn't have a particular song I wanted on their playlist (Nearer My God to Thee) and they got the sheet music for me and played it during my cocktail hour.  I wanted to hear it, so I arranged for my videographer to capture it, but when pics were done and the cocktail hour was over, I was in the cocktail hour room being bustled, and I asked them if they could just play me a tiny bit of it and they did, just for me.  They were very nice and all looked very professionally dressed and they had a sound system, which I really needed because i had 200 people at my wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards