Wedding Etiquette Forum

::J&K, LilG, and other confessioners::

There's too much going on in the confessions thread for me to jump in right now, so just wanted to pass this on to you:

Hope your days get better ladies. :)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko

Re: ::J&K, LilG, and other confessioners::

• cosigned,
    Fishy
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • thrice-signed,

Salt.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thank you! 
  • *signed, too
    Andrea
  • ::pushes way to front of the lovefest line!::

• awww thanks! and that kitty makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
  • Also signed, TR :) 

I got a fortune in my fortune cookie once that I taped to my computer monitor at work (I'm a dork):  Storms make oaks take deeper root
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Not signed,
    Vallyhoo

What? I'm not a hugger. Tongue out
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_jj-lilg-other-confessioners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8b26e0d-c7a7-4e2c-ac23-f60d66f42f50Post:dc3119fe-b501-439d-843b-cae14a3462f9">Re: ::J&K, LilG, and other confessioners::</a>:
    [QUOTE] Storms make oaks take deeper root
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

In bed.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Fine, air kisses for vallyhoo. Thanks for making us look pretentious now.

Lol salt.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Vally, I love you anyway.  I'd settle for a good old fashioned "good game!" ass smack... no?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_jj-lilg-other-confessioners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8b26e0d-c7a7-4e2c-ac23-f60d66f42f50Post:6356e301-f2d2-4995-b555-4be6b99fa00f">Re: ::J&K, LilG, and other confessioners::</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fine, air kisses for vallyhoo. Thanks for making us look pretentious now. Lol salt.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

No not pretentious, just like hoars.

ETA: Okay, I can do air kisses. *blows kisses to J*
  • Where is Julez with the boob grabs when you need her?
  • Agreed to the hugs.

High fives for vally?
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Sure, high fives too!
  • What about ass-out hugs with the shoulder clap? Two-finger handshake?

• I just blew all of you air kisses, and winked conspiratorially.

Grow deep roots, little knottie oak trees!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_jj-lilg-other-confessioners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8b26e0d-c7a7-4e2c-ac23-f60d66f42f50Post:8b1b57c5-fca1-4b3d-b0fa-fec1adc85c8a">Re: ::J&K, LilG, and other confessioners::</a>:
    [QUOTE]Grow deep roots, little knottie oak trees!
    Posted by ac_in_dc[/QUOTE]

It might be because I'm exhausted, but THIS made me DED just now. Love you AC!
  • Yeah.  Me too guys  :)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • I will co-sign on the ass smacks. I'm not a hugger, either.
  • I'm all for hugs, kisses (air or otherwise), high fives, ass smacks and boob grabs. So pick your favorite and that's what you get from me. =)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_jj-lilg-other-confessioners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d8b26e0d-c7a7-4e2c-ac23-f60d66f42f50Post:e0d54e10-5a01-4273-a0d4-961c84aa9930">Re: ::J&K, LilG, and other confessioners::</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm all for hugs, kisses (air or otherwise), high fives, ass smacks and boob grabs. So pick your favorite and that's what you get from me. =)
    Posted by rhodesign[/QUOTE]

I'll take the sampler please.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards