Michigan-Grand Rapids

Looking for Caramel Apples

We are looking to have caramel apples for our reception to serve as both the place-cards and favors.  However I am having some trouble getting in contact with the local orchards.  Does anyone know or recommend anyone I can get in touch with?  We also want to have cider and pumpkin donuts at the ceremony, so if you have any recommendations for that....that would be great! Thanks ladies and happy planning!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking for Caramel Apples

• akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check with Robinette's in GR, or Crane's in Fennville. Where is your wedding going to take place?
  • klhosterklhoster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also looking for caramel apples & first checked with Crane's & Robinette's.  Crane's doesn't do caramel apples, and Robinette's never got back to me.  I was able to connect with Andy at Sietsema Orchards (http://www.sietsemaorchards.com). He's been really helpful and responsive.
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I emailed Andy, so we shall see if we get anything back! We are getting married in Hudsonville at Spring Grove park in October....outdoor ceremony, indoor reception at McFadden's.....its getting super close and I cannot wait!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • smsalatsmsalat member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try contacting Ed Dunneback and girls farms.  They (am sure) do carmel apples and they make home-made donuts that are FANTASTIC.  you can google their name or find them on face book.  They are very easy to work with!.  If you have any questions PM me. 
  • edited December 2011
    Post family farms has AMAZING pumpkin doughnuts!! We have gone the last couple years with our kids for field trips and they are always sooo good. They are even in Hudsonville or Jenison off of Bauer Rd.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • emster83emster83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Klackle's in Greenville has both amazing donuts and caramel apples! Not sure of their prices if you need a large quantity but might be worth checking out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards