Ohio-Toledo

Boudoir Photographers?

Hey ladies,

I am thinking about doing boudoir pics for the boy, but wanted some insight from you all. Does anyone have any photographers that do boudoir pics? Mine is a family friend and therefore would rather use someone else, I would feel awkward. Recommendations on places you went to get wardrobe, etc. Any tips would help!

Thanks so much!

Re: Boudoir Photographers?

• edited December 2011
    I'm going with JP Photographer.  I went with her mainly because my friend is working with her a little.  But for less than $600 it includes the session, make up done, and 10 free prints or a CD with rights to the prints.  I thought it was a pretty good deal myself.

I'm doing 4 outfits.  I got a princess lea costume, a tiny Cleveland Browns jersey with some brown boy shorts undies, and then an outfit or two from Victoria's or Fredericks.

She'll do them in your home or a hotel room.  I won't be getting mine done until April though, to give you the total experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Sarah J Photography and Mary Weir (not sure on spelling) are suppose to be really good!!
  • edited December 2011
    Its "mary wyar" in case you need to look her up

My photographer is wellspring and they do bouduir photos. You would have to contact them about prices because they dont put the info online
  • bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer Mott is a great one.  She was just on the news about her Boudoir Sessions!
  • edited December 2011
    Great! Thanks for the info ladies!!  :)
  • mariahm90mariahm90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having wellspring do mine and i'm just choosing things my fiance finds sexy its $200 for 3 outfits and a 5 by 5 album
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everlasting Images also does them!   I didn't do a boudoir session with them (just my TTD, which was awesome) but I have heard they do a great job on the b-pics too! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • futuremrsabefuturemrsabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can check this website out, its a friend of mine. she does great work! might be a little pricey but its high quality work...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards