Favors

Not your ordinary cookie-cutter wedding... :)

My favors are in! My favors are in!

Multi-colored plastic cookie cutters in a variety of shapes! (101 for $15 on amazon.com) - on the tags, I am writing "We are cut out for each other" or "Our love will never crumble" and on the other side, my fiance is writing our favorite Bible verse. Thankfully, we both have good handwriting (not JUST legible!), so it'll be personalized and everyone gets to take something with them on the way out! Since the colors of our wedding consist of BRIGHTS (focusing more toward pink and orange), it goes perfectly with my personality and the colors of summer! I'm placing them in white plastic bins with pink and orange ribbon adoring the exteriors. Oh, I'm so dang excited! I just had to share! :)

Re: Not your ordinary cookie-cutter wedding... :)

• Very cute idea! I would love a cookie cutter as a favor.
    Congrats!

• That is an awesome idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • Thanks so much! What are you guys doing? I love looking at all the ideas!
  • That is such a cute idea! AND, it's something a lot of people will actually USE! 

Love it! 

My DD is having all the ingredients for s'mores (pre-packed grahams, a mini Hershey bar and a couple marshmallows) all duded up in a little package which is yet to be determined (my task for this week! LOL). Attached tags will say something to the effect of 'Sending S'more Love Your Way' and thanking folks for coming. She found it somewhere, maybe PInterest? 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_not-your-ordinary-cookie-cutter-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:890666ed-5ea0-44fc-a645-23f12928c6c3Post:1d568592-8164-45e7-af82-fd37f21afba1">Re: Not your ordinary cookie-cutter wedding... :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is such a cute idea! AND, it's something a lot of people will actually USE!  Love it!  My DD is having all the ingredients for s'mores (pre-packed grahams, a mini Hershey bar and a couple marshmallows) all duded up in a little package which is yet to be determined (my task for this week! LOL). Attached tags will say something to the effect of 'Sending S'more Love Your Way' and thanking folks for coming. She found it somewhere, maybe PInterest? 
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]

Oh, I totally love that!! I want to have a S'mores "bar" at my wedding, but we'll see..it's so eclectic right now,  but that's okay! I love your DD's idea!! :) ADORABLE! :) Are you printing out the tags? How large are you making them? Trying to figure measurements out myself...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_not-your-ordinary-cookie-cutter-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:890666ed-5ea0-44fc-a645-23f12928c6c3Post:bd590aeb-f135-40b7-99c1-cf80f7b3b7a9">Re: Not your ordinary cookie-cutter wedding... :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your ordinary cookie-cutter wedding... :) :   Are you printing out the tags? How large are you making them? Trying to figure measurements out myself...
    Posted by puppetrick[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Although I can't take credit for the idea ... 

<div>She's still deciding on the actual packaging (bags. boxes, clear or otherwise ... so many choices!), so depening on what she chooses we will get tags or stickers from VistaPrint. I'm guessing they will probably be more or less business card sized; we'd have to punch a hole in them  for tags. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Could have taken a 50% off coupon to AC Moore for the cookie cutters.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Love it! 
    Daring to dream a bigger dream
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards