Wedding Reception Forum

Fairy berries/ wine bottle lights

Has anyone used fairy berries before? I'm wondering if they will fit in a wine bottle. It says they're 3/4 inch which is pretty close to the wine bottle openings. Or does anyone have any other suggestion for lights that can fit in a wine bottle? I would rather not have to cut a hole or cut the bottom off if I can avoid it.

Re: Fairy berries/ wine bottle lights

• In Response to Re:Fairy berries/ wine bottle lights:[QUOTE]What effect are you trying for? They make short strands of tiny LED lights that are battery operated for wreaths, so you could try those if the battery pack will fit in the opening. Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

I looked around at Christmas and all of the strands I found had huge battery packs. I like the look of the Christmas lights inside but I don't want to deal with plugging them in or drilling a hole.
  • I just ordered some to try out in wine bottles.  They should be here by the 20th.  I can let you know then what they look like!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_fairy-berries-wine-bottle-lights?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:ae51ce60-5190-49ab-82fe-47675bc394a4Post:4da0fa43-1b3a-4ddb-8df0-6369a91f4937">Re: Fairy berries/ wine bottle lights</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just ordered some to try out in wine bottles.  They should be here by the 20th.  I can let you know then what they look like!
    Posted by TCButera55[/QUOTE]

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards