Ohio-Cincinnati

Photo Booth Rental?

Hey girls, Does anyone know where I can find a photo booth to rent for a decent price. I know they usually run pretty high, but I think it would be such a fun touch to add to the wedding for the guests to enjoy!
The Future Mrs. Quallick Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo Booth Rental?

• edited December 2011
    I think the one I have seen is called Say Cheese.  Not sure about cost, but these booths are so much fun!
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used shutterbooth and it was great! Looks much better than Say Cheese. I think it was around 800 for everything. I do know Red Eye has been used lately, but I wasnt a fan of the quality of the photos.
  • mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Red Eye and were very happy.  It was the most budget friendly we found and the photo strips turned out great!  It was so much fun and people loved it!
  • robbinrlrobbinrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Red Eye and were very happy with the quality of the pictures but not the service on location. By the time they set up, it was 1/2 hour late and the printer was printing 4 copies of only 2 pictures on the strip at the beginning. Also, they stated it would be no problem to take upstairs without an elevator, but I was told by the attendant on site that it could not go upstairs when they got there because they did not have a dolly or anything to get it upstairs.

Everyone did love the booth though and there was a line to use it the whole time. Even considering these issues though, I probably would still use red eye because I was not willing to pay any more than their price.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the advice ladies!! Much Appreciated!
    The Future Mrs. Quallick Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We booked with RedEye. I've been to weddings that used Shutterbooth as well and I had a great experience with them, but RedEye was more budget friendly for us. If you want to check out their photos, you can request some samples from them. I though the quality was fine.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    We used red eye too. I LOVED them. I think they turned out great
  • edited December 2011
    Some photographers include it in their package, like Innovatory
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards