Texas-Houston

Anyone use SB Image Studios

Hi!  I was wondering if anyone has used SB Image Studios before?  I'm thinking of hiring them.  I really love that on the day of your wedding they are there for an unlimited time and the package includes and engagement or bridal session?  Anyone have any opions on this company?  Also, anyone know of any companies that offer unlimted wedding day time and an additional session?  I would love any opinion!  Thank you!

Re: Anyone use SB Image Studios

• STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Montage Photographers has unlimited wedding day coverage. Love him!

www.montagephotographers.com
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • GronWeddingGronWedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you used them before?
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Montage Photographer was my photographer for everything.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • solanamystiksolanamystik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I used SB Image studios for our wedding back in March of last year. The whole experience was extremely positive. We had both Stephanie (the owner) and Howie (her husband)  for our engagement shoot and the wedding day, along with two other photographers taking extra shots as needed. Their work was very professional and we are extremely happy with our albums. 

If you have any questions let me know!
  • kimmipooh82kimmipooh82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi!

I've used SB Image Studios for personal portraits done and I loved them! Stephanie Behrens and her staff are incredibly friendly and on top of things. I've recommended them to a friend who used them for their wedding and they were thrilled with the service and quality of their pictures/album. They had unlimited time and 3 photographers for all of them at my friend's wedding which I think is a great deal! I'm planning to use them when I get married (in the sometime future).

• edited December 2011
    Yes! I hired SB Image Studios to document our couples session and wedding day! Thay are fabulous..Steph and Howie are married and run the company together! It was so refreshing to know that our photographers know the importance of catching the moments bcause of how obvious in love the two of them are! Their individual styles compliment each other providing two different points of view and artistic aspects throughout the entire event. My husband and I are so pleased and priveledged that we have the photos that we do! Steph and Howie both never skipped a beat and never once let us down. We will definetly use them in the future for our family portraits! Check out their webpage www.sbimagestudios.com . I am an advocate for life!

• MSFogsMSFogs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Stephanie has an amazing eye.  She captures moments that most people miss. She would do an awesome job for any event! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards