Getting in Shape

Wednesday New Member

Hello!

I've been engaged since December and my best pal and I are getting married on December 17th of this year.  :)

I'm not really interested in losing much weight but I'd really like to tone things up a bit.  I'm fairly active -- I like to run, hike, swim, etc -- but I have a difficult time staying motivated. 

I love the accountability thing and really look forward to getting involved in that.  My fiance and I try to work together but he's in so much better shape than I am that I often lose confidence and my workout and smart eating habits fizzle out. 

Anyway, I look forward to joining in! 

Re: Wednesday New Member

• Welcome!  My mom's birthday is the 17th!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome!  I got engaged on December 18th (my birthday is December 20th).  What day in December to your fiance propose?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • oh how fun! he proposed on December 4th, the day after our 3 year anniversary :) we were on vacation celebrating in Colorado and he started off the morning by saying it was a brand new day -- later that morning he popped the question after we snowshoed our way to the top of a mountain :)

• edited April 2011
    Hello! I'm a new member on this board too, and I guess I'll introduce myself in your thread.

I got engaged in December too...December 9th.

We're getting married on March 31.

I would like to lose about 15lbs before my wedding. Right now I have no motivation and it's really upsetting me as to why in the world my wedding isn't motivation enough to turn down some of the fatty salty foods I love...

Anyways, hi!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards