Arizona-Phoenix

Vendor prices- recommendations needed

Ok is it just me or is it super hard to find a reasonably priced vendor? I'm researching videographers. FI doesnt wanna spend the money but i would really like our day to be preserved in that way. I dont wanna spend a whole lot of money for it but it doesnt seem like ill be able to ind anyything under $1200.00 I REALLY wont be able to do it with prices like that! Does anyone have recommendatins for one? ughhhhh!!! ( srry. Just getting my frustration ut.)
Thanks for any help
" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Vendor prices- recommendations needed

• edited December 2011
    I had the same issue.  I am less than a week away from my Sedona wedding so its not an option for me.  I thought that it was just high for me due to it being Sedona.  However, this is a big expense from what I found.  I was quoted 2100 - 2500 for ceremony and reception.  Good Luck I hope you can do it.  I really wish I could!

Trying to Conceive Ticker
    DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
    DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • edited December 2011
    We ended up just doing a video fusion add on with our photographer and it was reasonably priced!  They started at $500, and most was $1200 for two videographers for full day coverage, highlight video, basic edit of all footage, disk and all that.

I don't know if you've booked your photographer yet, but maybe look for one that does the same type of add on or services?
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help.The "O" on my computer is acting up. I just noticed. lol
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a photographer I would love for you to take a look at my work here www.freshinlove.com
    Cheers and chat soon,
    Melissa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards