Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Madison, WI wedding

Hi everyone,
I am  getting married December 3, 2011 in MAdison, WI and I am looking for a place for my wedding ceremony.  There will probably be 200 to 250 people at the ceremony so we need a big enough space.  We don't like the idea of having the ceremony in a hotel . We are thinking the state capitol but we would love to hear any ideas about chapels or other venues.  Thank you so much

Re: Madison, WI wedding

• You're on an international board here.  I'm in NJ and don't anything about Milwaukee.  Your question is better asked on a local board where people will know specifics about your area.  LInks to locals are on your left.  GL
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • I'm from Madison too, I'm getting married in June at the Monona Terrace on the rooftop.  They have some amazing ballrooms that look over the water.  You didn't mention how much money you were wanting to spend or where your reception will be either.  Quivey's Grove in Fitchburg may also have a great site for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards