Honeymoon Discussions

AI in Jamaica?

Anyone have any great experiences with an all inclusive place in Jamaica? FI and I can't seem to make up our mind on what to do.
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: AI in Jamaica?

• We have gone quite a few times, just make sure you go with a good resort and someone who is very familiar with the resorts and their location. We found a great agency at a Bridal Show that specializes in Sandals in Jamaica which we loved!!!  The people are super nice and so much to do  If you want the name let me know :)
  • People Magazine just did a write up of the best most affordable AI's amd Breezes Runway Bay got written up in Jamaica.  It was so helpful to read all of their write ups.  My next step was to go to travel advisor and do some research as well.  good luck!
  • Thanks for the advice. I'd love the name of the agency! I'll have to pick up people.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • it was the people with kate gosselin on the cover with long hair...it might be off stands now, but ifyou are interested, I saved the article and can give you the website for the resort.
  • jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2010
    We're going to Couples Negril.  We booked through Jennifer at The Tropical Travelers.  She highly recommended it..in fact this is where she honeymooned. GL!
    http://www.thetropicaltravelers.com/
  • I second Nancy Finn.  We are going to Couples Swept Away in Negil in April.  She has been WONDERFUL!!  We cannot wait to get there.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards