November 2012 Weddings

Lovely Board :)

Hi I just recently started using the boards :) Seems like after reading a few other posts that I might be a little more welcome over this way. I didn't even realize they had these month/year boards, super excited I found it though! Anyone else getting married on 11/24?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lovely Board :)

• Welcome!  I felt the same way when I first discovered this board!  This is really the only board I use now.  I'll browse the others, but this is the only one I post in.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah I just started posting, but I think I like the idea of talking to others who can relate to the time between now and the big day. Its kinda of like being in a classroom compared to a cafeteria :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yay! welcome! Love this board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This board is much nicer than a lot of the other boards. Like lls31 said, I browse other boards but I usually only post here. Welcome and congrats!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome!  And congrats on your wedding date!
  • Yeah, I like this board too, no one cares where you are from or what your doing, they will help and give opinions in a way that doesn't make it seem like it's not good enough! Welcome and congrats on the wedding!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards