Chit Chat

NWR: Hug your furbaby!

I'm more of a lurker but I felt compelled to post. My Mom called to tell me they have to put their dog Crystal down. I know 15 is old for a dog but it's still hard!

Hug your furbaby tight!

I love the Crystal girl!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Hug your furbaby!

• It's always hard to lose a pet.  I'm sorry :(
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm sorry.  Hugs

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • edited April 2012
    Thank you ladies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jennipea382jennipea382 member
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2012
    Sorry to hear :-( That day is (hopefully) far off for my kitties but it makes me sad to even think about it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Losing a pet is one of the most difficult things.  Sorry for your loss :(  They bring us such joy and we're lucky to have those memories.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks.

I just fell asleep on the couch and had a dream my stepdad refused to take her to the vet and would prove that she would be ok. wow...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So sorry. My family's doggie was almost 16 when he died and the whole family, including my stepdad, cried for days. I think it's really hard when they're old because they've been a part of the family for such a long time. :(

I want my cat to live forever and ever.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_nwr-hug-your-furbaby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:eadcf41a-122f-4fa8-968c-55c33d9dd39dPost:7795d1f4-404a-4b46-b6c8-3f083aaf6b0d">Re: NWR: Hug your furbaby!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So sorry. My family's doggie was almost 16 when he died and the whole family, including my stepdad, cried for days. I think it's really hard when they're old because they've been a part of the family for such a long time. :( I want my cat to live forever and ever.
    Posted by Ali092011[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I feel the same way about my cats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards