Snarky Brides

It took me an hour to drive home and there still no new threads?

13»

Re: It took me an hour to drive home and there still no new threads?

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I might get into bed and read in a bit, thats all I have felt like doing all week. I want to get up early and do a whole bunch of things tomorrow so maybe its for the best.
  • Im tired too.  I have a cleaning lady coming in the morning to give me a price.  Then I have to work the night shift and im pretty pissed about it.  I told them no more night shifts, but there are a few girls out this week so he needs me.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_it-took-me-an-hour-to-drive-home-and-there-still-no-new-threads?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1359083f-4ed9-4e0d-8a1c-de1f9b913d7dPost:fedd9f7d-5608-43ab-a9c9-383eda51355d">Re: It took me an hour to drive home and there still no new threads?</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol thats no surprise youre falling asleep steph, this baby is making you a huge sleepy head.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Well in my defense, I woke up at 3:30 and never really fell back asleep. And I have to be up by like 5:30 tomorrow.

Yup, sleep is sounding more and more appealing.
  • I haven't been sleeping well at night this week, one of our neighbors has a rooster and it starts crowing at 4am (WTF?!), so I've been taking naps after work. Today, I took an almost three-hour long coma after I got home from work. It was glorious. I'm so glad it's the weekend.

I'm excited to see your Etsy shop Nebb. I'm an Etsy fanatic, I'm on there almost everyday.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards