Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Mother of the Bride Dresses

Hi!  My mom and I are heading to the MSP area in a few weeks to go dress shopping for her.  Are there any places you ladies suggest that we go?  We aren't sure where besides some of the larger department stores we don't have in North Dakota.  Our budget for her is under $500.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Mother of the Bride Dresses

• Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mestad's in Rochester!
  • edited December 2011
    We had good luck at Nordstroms at the MOA!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Nordstroms.  My mom found both her dresses for my and my sisters' weddings there.
  • edited December 2011
    X3 for Nordstrom's - my mom found two there. My FMIL also found hers there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also try Nordstroms Rack at MOA.  My mom & I were in and out in less than an hour with her dress in hand.  You do have to do some digging there, but you can find some great deals.
  • izzyjenniizzyjenni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My mom got hers at the Wedding shoppe (actually a bridesmaids dress). It is gorgeous and well priced.  My FMIL got hers at Davids bridal.  She hasn't worn a dress in a while and found one that fit her figure that she looks beautiful in.

• AmandaK2010AmandaK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great!  Thanks so much for all the advice!  I really appreciate it and so does my mom!!
  • edited December 2011
    My mom found hers at davids bridal and fmil found hers at Von Maur in Eden Prairie
  • rosebc118rosebc118 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly we went all over, and the department stores didn't seem to have what we were looking for during the seasons we were there.

Our Shop in Stillwater has 100's of mother of the bride dresses, and they have LOTS of dresses that don't just look like the typical MOB dress!

We also went to Dugo at the galleria, which is really nice but lots o $$$$! HTH!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards