Washington-Seattle

AW: magnets are in!

I received my magnets from vistaprint! They are adorable. A little flimsy but they do the trick. FI wants to order more with another picture for variety. 

Now to just design what to attach the magnets on! :) 
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: AW: magnets are in!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats that is very exciting! The definately do the trick! Just be sure that two are not stuck together! Have fun designing...
  • edited December 2011
    thank you for the advice trisha!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh! I'd like to see, but I didn't see a link for some reason. :(

Congrats on the check! I'm sure they are great -I remember some of your other ideas and that they were cool DIY stuff.
  • edited December 2011
    you can go to my bio. i'll pm you the link. 
  • edited December 2011

oooh I want to see!! Can you PM me the photo or email me your bio link?? :) Soooo exciting!

• carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wait, what happened to your bio link?  I liked looking at it and admiring your fab DIY-ing ... :(
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah!  Where's your bio?  I was just thinking about asking you if you'd gotten your magnets yesterday, but FI had the compy.  The little card to attach them to is super easy to design.  It took me like, 5 min to do one (mine's pretty simple).  Let me know if you need any help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    carrie and jennyann, i'm pming you!
  • edited December 2011

oooh me too!! :)

• Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    me too!  I wanna see the magnets!
  • edited December 2011
    jenny- i know that the inserts should be easy but fi doesn't want a poem! so i don't know what to write. plus.. i don't know what paper or envelopes to send them in... and i don't havea ll the address on his side so i can't send them out yet anyway! i'm going to try to get most of that squared away this weekend. do you think just regular cardstock is heavy enough?
  • edited December 2011
    I know it is!  I used 80# cardstock to mount mine on (with one removeable glue-dot).  It worked perfectly.
  • edited December 2011

i heard that glue dots worked well. did you save one of your stds? i already have one on our fridge! :)

what should the little paper say???

• edited December 2011
    The glue dots are awesome.  My mom removed hers & stuck it to her fridge.  My dad has a non-magnetic fridge, so he kept the glue-dot on the magnet & stuck it there!
    You could just say something like, "We can't wait to share our day with you!  Stick our magnet to your fridge so you don't forget the date!"  I mean, it's the same message, it just doesn't rhyme.  I put "formal invitation to follow" on mine too.
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh can I sse too! Since the water pipe burst ruined my STDs I have been thinking to go this route. Thanks :)

Wheres you bio and pics? Sad :( When I do my kissing balls I wanted to use yours as inspiration but havent yet copied :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards