New York-Upstate

Hairstylists in Rochester

Hello all,

I am originally from Buffalo, but moved to Rochester a few years ago.  I have still been going to Buffalo to get my hair done (I LOVE my stylist in Buffalo so it was hard to part...and they are SOOO affordable too). 
Regardless I am getting married out in Rochester, so I need to find a stylist in Rochester to do wedding day hair.  Any reccomendations of good, affordable stylist???

Re: Hairstylists in Rochester

• edited December 2011
    I usually go to Maxim Spa and Salon in Rochester... they aren't totally cheap but I have loved the stylist that I go to- Stephanie N. http://www.maximspaandsalon.com

You can look at their prices on the website. 

Another place to go is the JCPenny's salon in Eastview Mall about 15 minutes from the city in Victor.. they're a bit cheaper and they have some good stylists there too.

Hope that helps! 
  • xtina1221xtina1221 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For over 10 years I've gone to Debbie, Melissa or Jen at Trade Secrets at Eastview.. LOVE THEM!

• edited December 2011
    I have been going to Tru Salon in Pittsford for a few years now. It is a tad on the pricey side but Krystal does an amazing job!
    November Siggy: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards