New Jersey

Turtle Back Zoo...Engagement Photos?

So call me and my FI crazy, but we were actually thinking of doing our engagement photos at Turtle Back Zoo.  We want something different so I'm going to call them tomorrow to make sure we can do this and that its ok with them LOL.  

We have some backups, such as the beach/boardwalk, a couple parks have popped up into our minds, but these just aren't us, but we can make them work for us if need be.

If anyone else has any other suggestions for a location, please feel free to suggest them!

Thanks knotties!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Turtle Back Zoo...Engagement Photos?

• HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    Totally unrelated but did you apply for that job today?  I think the Zoo is cute but call and see if you'll need a permit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I emailed last night, but I don't have access to a fax machine, so I'm going to see if my mom can fax it for me.  I actually applied there last year for a position, but we got the dates mixed up in conversation and she still interviewed me.  She even sent my resume to a place in Hoboken but I can't do long-term subbing for obvious reasons.  And I think I emailed them before for the same job, so I don't want to over do it either LOL.

Yea, I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if its possible to do the photos in the zoo.  Apart of me is like yea why wouldn't I be able too; people take photos in a zoo all the time LOL.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL my grandma and cousin work in the Hoboken school. The Catholic school circuit is pretty small, everyone knows everyone. Good luck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is kind of awesome.  I dont think they will have an issues, as long as you have the session when its slow.  Good Luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards