Texas-Austin

Bartending services

I'm looking for two bartenders for my wedding and would prefer a company that could also possibly provide mixers. Any recommendations? Also, could you give me an idea of price? TIA!

Re: Bartending services

• edited December 2011
    I used Wildwood Catering for my May wedding and loved them! I have a review in my bio (link in sig).
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much. do they just do the service? we are wanting to provide our own alcohol and just hire the bartenders.

also, did you ever hear from rebekah? i signed a contract with her a month ago just for bouquets and am now a bit worried. thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I just sent you a private message.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_bartending-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:126Discussion:8976bcbb-b01b-4757-bf92-ae528fe2600fPost:4f27ae42-bf6a-467c-823d-5d69e823c932">Re: Bartending services</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks so much. <strong>do they just do the service? we are wanting to provide our own alcohol and just hire the bartenders.</strong> also, did you ever hear from rebekah? i signed a contract with her a month ago just for bouquets and am now a bit worried. thanks!
    Posted by hildeedee[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just saw this part. Honestly I'm not sure. I know you can buy bartending packages from them with mixers, ice, cups, napkins, etc (which is what we did) but ours also included alcohol. I'm not sure how it works without alcohol but I highly recommend them so I would definitely encourage you to check in to it!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much for both your message and this information!
  • edited December 2011
    Wildwood will do just beverages, mixers, set ups, etc. and let you purchase your own alcohol. Although, they have said that having them do the alcohol may not necessarily cost you as much as you think because they purchase all of the liquor at wholesale (they also run Fion pubs) and have a buy back policy that they'll buy back anything that is unopened & unchilled. They'll also rent you glassware for $0.65 each. We're meeting with them to discuss both options. I've also checked into using Good Libations because the pricing on their website sounds good. I don't know if anyone has used them though. I've also emailed back and forth with a couple of other bartenders, but we want to go with someone who provides all the accessories as well as bartending service.
  • j_cornaj_corna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Wildwood as well, they were fantastic!!!
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try A+ Student Staffing.  Also, Temporary Staffing Solutions.
  • edited December 2011
    anyone have a website for wildwood?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards