Just Engaged and Proposals

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• We got engaged on December 27th. He woke me up and asked me..it was cute and private, just like I wanted :
  • alesianicolealesianicole member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I've been engaged ten days my now fiance proposed in Myrtle Beach, SC on our 14 month anniversary and now, I can't wait to share the rest of my life with the love of my life!
  • I got engaged very privately at home after a Sunday nap with my princess cut solitaire ring in a chocolate truffles box =)
  • We go engaged at his parents house. He carved a ring shape in a pumpkin. We have been engaged since October 28, 2011.
  • My fianc and I got engaged on December 23, 2011 right under the Christmas Tree at Rockafellar Center. We have been engaged for 8 months and will be tying the knot on October 27, 2012. Less than two months and have never been happier.
  • My fianc and I got engaged at my work area at the fishery where we work on July 28th. So we have been engaged for a little over a month but have been talking about it since we got into a relationship about a year ago! :
  • I got engaged on our first vacation and my first flight in the Bahamas.  He proposed at the gazebo on the beach.  Once I said yes and jumped in the air, people started clapping and coming over and giving us hugs.  It was right out of a movie.  We are getting married on August 3, 2013 in Long Beach Island.
  • I got engaged in Tampa, Florida and we have been engaged since February 18th!
  • We got engaged in his bedroom after our 3 year anniversary dinner. Nothing too crazy, but so special. We'll be getting married on November 2nd of 2012 and we've been engaged one year, six months, and one week. YAY!
  • jopulovejopulove member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    He proposed to me in his driveway on a clear starry night :)
    We've been engaged for 4 years as of September 24th. 

• In Response to Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!:

We got engaged at home on our 9-year dating anniversary!  We had just come home from a nice walk on the beach, and I was folding laundry when all of a sudden my cat jumped in my lap with a ring attached to his collar!   I turned around and saw my boyfriend down on one knee!  It was wonderful!

We've been engaged since March 21, so 162 days, 15 hours and about 45 min! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I got engaged on valentines day this year down at la live in downtown la. We both worked at the staples center and had our first date there as well. Couldn't imagine it at any other spot. Been engaged for almost 7 months :
  • I've been engaged almost 7 months now. We got engaged on December 3, 2011 in my apartment in Madison, WI. We're planning a June 14, 2014 wedding, and I couldn't be more excited!!!
    Lauren+Nick 6.14.14
  • Where did you get engaged?  We got engaged in the Grand Caynon.  We took a helicopter from the Vegas airport into the Caynon.  The ride made me a little sick, but that didn't stop him from proposing in the most beautiful and breathtaking of surroundings.  I was so surprised!

How long have you been engaged?  1 year and 2 1/2 months.  Can't wait to marry him!  :)

• My amazing fiance proposed at night in La Jolla Cove under a tree that a photographer had told him to stand under because it was dark outside and there was a lamp post so he wouldn't have to use a flash, and it then wouldn't have been a surprise! I love that we have photos of the proposal! We have been engaged since November 18, 2011 and we are getting married May 2013. It really hasn't been stressful since I gave myself plenty of planning time. Cheers to all of us!
  • Lizzytish327Lizzytish327 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    We got engaged at the pier at National Harbor in front of our friends and family (a surprise...didn't even know they were there!). So amazing! We got engaged in January and have been engaged for 7 months :)
  • edited August 2012
    My fiance proposed 3 months ago May 27, 2012 at a Memorial Day cookout in his parents backyard. He gave the ring box to my 3 year old son, and recorded the whole thing as my son came and placed the box in my lap. He hadn't told anyone he was doing it, so in the video you can see/hear how surprised and excited we all were! I loved his proposal, it was so perfect and special to me! Our wedding is to take place June 22, 2013 in our hometown!
  • I got engaged on a beautiful snowy day in April of this year! My fianc wanted to take me snowboarding before the season was over so we packed up our gear and headed to Tahoe. He proposed on a secluded tree run on the mountain at Sierra resort. It was perfect. We have been engaged for almost 5 months now. Our wedding date is set for 2/1/14 in Tahoe :
  • We got engaged on an island in Florida We have been engaged for little over a year
  • In Response to Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!:

We got engaged in October, so I've been engaged for 10 months. We got engaged in our living room in Michigan.
  • I have been engaged for 1 year and 3 months! I got engaged at Bellagio in Las Vegas.
  • Where did you get engaged? Claremont hotel in berkeley How long have ou been engaged?4 months
  • We got engaged on his farm, where we had our first date, very thoughtful and romantic! We have been engaged for 6 months. We are tying the knot on September 21, 2013!!! Can't wait!!! 3
  • Where did you get engaged?

We got engaged at the Ritz-Carlton in Dallas, Texas! It was so special because we live in Houston and I'm originally from Dallas so it was just amazing!

How long have you been engaged?

We got engaged June 1, 2012 so...three months tomorrow!!! :-)

• We got engaged at a quaint little Bed Breakfast in Charleston, SC. We've been engaged for two months.
  • Mike and I have been dating for five years. We finally got engaged on August 10, 2012 in Boston (so we have been engaged for about 3 weeks!). We are hoping for a June 22, 2013 wedding, possibly in Key West.
  • Where did you get engaged?

I got engaged in our house while I was in bed.

How long have you been engaged?

About 8 months.

• My Fianc purposed to me at the 75th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge in San FranSisco. My whole family was on a boat in the bay watching the firework show. Poor guy was so nervous he dropped the ring and it almost fell overboard!! But he saved it!!! He turned me around and asked me if I was ready to spend the rest of our lives together, got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife!!! It was the BEST moment of my life! We have been engaged Since May 27, 2012 so just a few months but we are enjoying every minute of planning our wedding together! "
  • edited August 2012
    He proposed to me at the SciFi Diner at Disney's Studios in WDW so I tell people we got engaged in the backseat on a '57 Chevy you eat in car booths : We have been engaged for 15 months with 1 to go 'til the Big Day :
  • We got engaged at a quaint little Bed Breakfast in Charleston, SC. We've been engaged for two months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards