Ohio-Cleveland

Cleveland Photographers

I'm looking for someone with an artistic eye and an affordable price.  Who did you use or are going to use?

Re: Cleveland Photographers

• edited December 2011
  • freesia12freesia12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Ken Love..if you are looking for something different contact him www.kenlovephotography.com..hes base in summitt county but will travel anywhere for 35 bucks
  • edited December 2011
    I used Todd H. Carlson and would recommend him. It was $1500 for the most basic package (all day coverage with him and an assistant, all images on a CD). His style is photojournalistic.

http://www.toddhcarlsonweddings.com/
  • jaclyn&davejaclyn&dave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Todd. He is really good. Our engagement pics came out great and am looking forward to having him at our wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 174 Invitedimage 93 Ready to get partyimage 10 are missing outimage 71 taking their timeimage RSVP Date Sept. 24
  • jenandsean14jenandsean14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maria Sharron. She is amazing and her prices are too.
  • KellyS01KellyS01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AJF Photography....based out of Akron
  • edited December 2011
    Making the Moment Photography!!! They are amazing!!
  • Shayyy01Shayyy01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blue Martini Photography.
    She is out of KY, but will travel. 
  • edited December 2011
    I used Alevtina Photography.  Alena was amazing!! very reasonable pricing too.

Horrible experience with Maria Sharron, and she just close to doubled her pricing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Chantal Stone Photography. She charges between 1,200-1,500 that includes engagement session and wedding day with an assistant. She's in Columbus, but I love her work. She travels.  www.chantalstonephotography.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Marisa of Marisan Photography (formerly with Imagen photography). Marisa did our destination wedding in Belize (she did a prewedding shoot so we were comfortable with the camera, the whole wedding, and a trash-the-dress shoot) and also our reception back in Cleveland. She has a good eye and is also willing go with any suggestions you might have. Price was good & we were really happy with our pics! Her email: marisa@marisanphotography.com

Happy Planning!
  • ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Elizabeth Pruitt! She came super-highly recommended from a friend of ours. We loved our engagement session photos! She has responded promptly and was fun to work with during our session. Her website is www.elizabethpruittphoto.com.She also has reviews here.
  • edited December 2011
    We are also using alevtina photography www.alevtinaphoto.com She is very very good. We got her all day any number locations, cd with production rights, all proofs in a book, touch ups and b&ws for 1300$ Check her out, I'm sure you'll love her too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LVK033LVK033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Making the Moment--- incredible!
  • avernak1avernak1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third Todd H. Carlson Weddings! Our wedding was one month ago today.  Hands down one of the most talented photographers in town.  Extremely professional and lots of fun!  Highly recommend!
  • July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll second AJF Photography!  His online portfolio does not have a ton, but if you visit him in studio he has TONS of beautiful photos.  He even did a venue walk-through with us to make sure he could scope out places to take photos (because he has never been there before) and he has been back to our venue on his own to take some test photographs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AngelaRxAngelaRx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Imagine it Photography is wonderful. Stephanie is fantastic to work with and she goes above and beyond to make your day special!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards