Not Engaged Yet

I know it's been a while..

I've come to learn that my abilites to keep up with TK is pretty damn bad when I piled school on top of everything else going on... but the good news is that summer is here!

Not much to update on, but I am working a 40/hr a week desk job where I pretty much only answer phones so I'll have plenty of time to come and play on TK. ;)

Also BF and I celebrated our anniversary last week! Five years and I couldn't ask for more! 

I'm so happy to see a lot of the same people around with some new faces. Also that Liv is a mod now! :D

Re: I know it's been a while..

• Yay for Summers! Also congrats on 5 years!

• Wow congrats on 5 years!  Any other plans for the summer besides work?

Anniversary

• Congrats on 5 years!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on 5 years! 

I started posting around the time you stopped so frequently. Didn't you have a pic of you and BF with a baby in your sig?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Welcome back!
  • edited May 2012
    Thanks to for the congrats!

Danser: I was going to do summer school but I'm having some major issues with the CC in my hometown...

And Audrewuh: Yes I did! But the baby was a jake zombie baby! It was a halloween spoof from a family party. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_i-know-its-been-a-while?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6ff2238c-e027-4682-8844-41154b32ca88Post:0f6942bb-afb8-4142-893e-28544e8030e5">Re: I know it's been a while..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks to for the congrats! Danser: I was going to do summer school but I'm having some major issues with the CC in my hometown... And Audrewuh: Yes I did! But the baby was a jake zombie baby! It was a halloween spoof from a family party. :)
    Posted by thelamarrs[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha! I'm glad to hear it was a fake baby. </div><div>
    </div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Congratulations on 5 years!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_i-know-its-been-a-while?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6ff2238c-e027-4682-8844-41154b32ca88Post:c5b1fa61-9fbb-4f3b-89ea-d3c44fc81f31">Re: I know it's been a while..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations on 5 years!
    Posted by becunning2[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you :)</div>
  • Congrats on 5 years, that's great! :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_i-know-its-been-a-while?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6ff2238c-e027-4682-8844-41154b32ca88Post:90f2780f-ba6f-4d68-ac14-27ed0edb1760">Re: I know it's been a while..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on 5 years, that's great! :)
    Posted by kaitlynmichelle[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you! :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards