Pennsylvania
Options

Good DJ at a good price?

I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a good DJ that would do a 5 hour reception and ceremony music (at the same location) for under $1000.

We are looking into Rick Weaver, so if anyone has personal experience with him, please let me know what you thought!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good DJ at a good price?

• Options
    kek5073kek5073 member
    First Comment
    We are using Jus4Fun dj. We have 6 hours, ceremony, cocktail and reception( all same place for $750. We like them because they don't pass out props and they don't get too involved with the guests. We are in the Scranton area, not sure if that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I couldn't find anyone in the area for that price so we're going with Golden Note from northern NJ. I've known them personally for many years and although the price is about the same, I know I'm going to be getting amazing quality and service.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    JDA Mobile is just around that price point. 
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I organize a fundraiser and use Glen Rubin Entertainment. He is friendly and truly appears to be enjoying watching people have fun. I do know his fees for wedding.
  • Options
    I'm going with Mike Kresch from Gruvin' Enterprises out of Easton. He has both dj and lighting services. I believe his basic packages start at under $1000

I would caution when choosing a dj based on price that you sometimes get what you paid for. This isn't always the case, and there are many dj's who provide great entertainment for a reasonable cost, however, there are some that you may be disappointed with. I suggest google searching them for reviews or heading to weddingwire and see if there are reviews on there. You may end up wanting to pay a little more to have what you want. Just something to keep in mind!
  • Options
    Our DJ is actually a friend of our. He DJs mostly is bars and clubs but does weddings on the side. He said if I refferred anyone to him he would offer "our price" which was $500 for a 5 hour reception as well as ceremony music. He is a very talented DJ, great personality. He lives in the King of Prussia area but is originally from the Scranton area and is willing to travel.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards