Not Engaged Yet

free time? what's that?!?

hi ladies!

for the first time in MONTHS, I have a free night.  with nothing to do but catch up on cleaning the house and laundry.  and honestly, I'm not sure what I'm going to do!  I *could* do some cleaning, but I'll also have Friday night and Saturday morning to do that.  I kind of want to bust out and do something FUN!!

any ideas??  budget friendly please...  we're a little tight this month after Christmas.  :)  we have watched a couple movies over the weekend since we didn't have to work, so I'd prefer something not movie-related...  I'd like to get up and get moving.  or something.

I planned on making cilantro lime shrimp tacos with avocado, red onion, and cabbage and a side of fiesta lime rice.  but I'm totally open to going out and making the tacos tomorrow instead.

Re: free time? what's that?!?

• that sounds delicious! 

Dinner and cheap wine followed by sexytime?

If you want to get out. . . does your town have an outdoor ice rink? I've always wanted to do that but H's knee is messed up. 

enjoy your free time <3
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_time-whats?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5098d156-33f8-464a-b1e8-aa89ffdfc584Post:68ef45ea-b478-407a-b1a0-f6ab1dba464f">Re: free time? what's that?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]that sounds delicious!  <strong>Dinner and cheap wine followed by sexytime?</strong> If you want to get out. . .<strong> does your town have an outdoor ice rink?</strong> I've always wanted to do that but H's knee is messed up.  enjoy your free time <3
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

1.  I want to do something that we DON'T do every night.  ;)  bow-chicka-wow-wow!

2.  yes!  H doesn't like to ice skate, but I love it.  maybe I can talk him into it with a little bribery!
  • How about tacos and margaritas (or cheap wine!) AND sexy time!?!?  Sounds like the perfect night!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_time-whats?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5098d156-33f8-464a-b1e8-aa89ffdfc584Post:b26c9794-ae3f-4263-ad4b-4cf80b045029">Re: free time? what's that?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: free time? what's that?!? : 1.  <strong>I want to do something that we DON'T do every night.  ;)  bow-chicka-wow-wow! </strong>2.  yes!  H doesn't like to ice skate, but I love it.  maybe I can talk him into it with a little bribery!
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]
    Bwahaha :) my mistake!
  • chiano - I can see how it could be easy to make that mistake.  ;)
  • Go COCO!  Get some girl! 
    Anyways, I reccomend going rock climbing (but I am not sure if that is cheap...) or hiking but I don't know if it is cold where you live now. :/  I am not very good at this either!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• ray - it's usually cold here, but we're having a warm spell this December.  it's been in the 60's this week!!  rock climbing might be fun... I think there's an indoor place somewhere in the city.  no hiking though... we live in the Plains.  ;)

I left work and took my dog for a walk at the track with my mom, to enjoy the nice weather.  I cooked dinner after that, did the dishes... and then we sat on the couch for a minute, and fell asleep.  oh well, we were both feeling tired.  we're going out tonight so that'll make up for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards