April 2012 Weddings

We're married!! (Sorry long...Pictures/blog at bottom)

So, our wedding was amazing.  I can honestly say that everyone had an awesome time.  All of our guests have been saying how much fun they had and were blown away by all the details.  Our ceremony was full of laughs (and me full of tears), including me stopping at the end of the aisle while my dad was walking me down, saying "hold on, I need a sec", because I was crying so hard.  That's when everyone busted out laughing and I knew the night was going to be good.

We had a first look and I do not regret it one bit.  Walking down the aisle towards him was still just as special to me.  We ended up having a 12 minute long ceremony (score!), and were able to get the rest of the pictures done by the time cocktail hour officially started, so we were there for all 5 hours of the reception :)

My photog was awesome and had our CD with all 1600 pictures waiting at our house for us when we got back from the honeymoon.  I was blown away! 

So happy to be married to my best friend (so cliche :P).  And we've been blogged...check it out:

http://redkphotoblog.com/melissa-nick-at-asbury-park-grove-charlotte-wedding-photographer/

Re: We're married!! (Sorry long...Pictures/blog at bottom)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards